Sunday, April 19, 2009

Content with just being.

Meggan, I'll always love you, but I understand things better and am thinking so much more clearly now. I'm sorry it had to happen the way it did & I may never fully understand WHY it did, but I think you'd agree with me when I say that we're both better off now.

I'm ready to begin a new life. It will never be the same and it will be hard, but I believe it will be better & I think you agree. We may never have been ment for eachother in the long run, but the time we spent in eachothers lives was not a waste. I think we both needed eachother to grow and progress, but that time has passed. I thank you from the depths of my heart for everything you've taught me about life, love & myself.

I would love nothing more than to see my babies, but you'll tell me when YOU'RE ready. If you write me, you'll write me, and if not, then you won't. I'm not writing this directly to you, but as a release to myself on my personal page. Unless YOU decide otherwise, you will always be my friend. Maybe not in the sense we had hoped we would be friends after we parted ways, but none-the-less, friends.

There are many things I'd love to talk about... all of them good, none of them bad, but we'll save it for a day when we can sit face-to-face with eachother accross a table, or in some other pleasent setting. For now, please just take care of our beautiful girls and let them know that their daddy would give his life for them & that that will never change.

My time grows shorter by the hour, and yet, I feel completely at ease & know that life after my dues are paid will be a new place for me to explore. I'm actually curious and happy with it. This is not to say that I'm walking away with no sadness in my heart, but that I have accepted our lives for what they are instead of trying to twist them into something that they aren't and just having it turn into a grotesque misconception of that.

You are forever in my heart as I hope I am in yours.

I regrett a recent 1/2 second of our lives, but otherwise, would change nothing. We have helped eachother as far as we are able.

Your ever-sharing life student/teacher,
Keith

No comments: