Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Family

Hey... It's been a year or more... probably more like 2 years now, but I thought I'd drop by here again just to share some things. Meggan and I have been back together for a year now and things are just as smooth as the day we met. I couldn't ask for more.

I wanted to post a few things about my wife, my daughters and my father.

Meggan: Meggan has always been my heart & soul, my partner in life, my everything. We've had our moments over the past nine years, but overall, it's been amazing. I look at her today and see the woman I've always drempt of, the mother of my three beautiful daughters and so much more. I appriciate her as no other could, or ever will, for all the right reasons, and some reasons beyond me. I'll never leave her side, and now I can see she will never again leave mine.



Ashleigh Marie: Ashleigh has ment so much to me. She was my first baby and such a landmark in my life. One I never thought I'd set. She is the beautiful vision of love and kindness that parents dream their children will be. Ashleigh taught me who I was... who I am today is because of her, and I couldn't have made the life I have without her. She makes me proud almost every day with her broad range of interests and abilities.





Charon Skye: Charon is the embodiment of what childhood is. She's the spitting image of myself from 25 years ago, but with more excitement and curiosity for life. She brings smiles wherever she goes and always brings down the house with her antics. A born comedian. She loves being a little sister, but more so, enjoys her role as big sister. Whenever I need a laugh, I go to her and she never fails to amuse me. She's very outgoing and makes friends every time she goes out. I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't just rave over her silly dancing, joke telling, goofy faces and great sense of humor.



Io Joanne~Jean: Io is my little daddy's girl. My one true fan in this world. She is my daily inspiration, my reason to respect myself as a father and my little shining star. If I had half the integrity she has, I would be some kind of super hero. As much as she has been in the hospital for this and that... as many life altering problems she has been diagnosed with... as many tears as we as parents have shed over her, she still peers into our hearts with her little crystal-like eyes and shows us the biggest smiles in the whole world. She doesn't care about what's wrong, she cares about what's right. I've never seen a smile that could melt ice... until Io's. She is perfect in a way no one else would ever understand.



Mark: My dad has had a rough life. Yet somehow has always been there for me in one form or another. He's always been more of a friend than a parent, but he's also done alot for me and my sister over the years. He's the best grandfather the girls could wish for and they let him know it. He accepts my choices in life, even when he doesn't agree with them. He's always there to talk & joke with. We don't always get along, and down right piss eachother off at times, but he's still one of my bigest influences and a true idol in my life. I've always felt like my father was the best man he could be and I always hoped to be as honest, giving and un-selfish as he is. He still to this day is the most honest person I know. I will always look up to him and love him.

That's all for now. Maybe I'll be back here to post more another day... maybe I wont.
~KM

No comments: