Saturday, March 21, 2009

For the past 8 years, I have shaped my life around a family that I loved, respected & cherished wholeheartedly. Nothing in this world could break the bonds that I shared with my wife. I honored, ney, worshiped her. All this out of a haphazard relationship with a clingy girl who begged me to marry her and give her children

Over those years, we had become what most only dream of, and held our heads high with the knowledge of how fortunate we both were to have found our one true match in life while others grasped at the hopes and dreams that we were lucky enough to have truely been blessed with... or so it seemed.

However, on August 7th, 2008, my wife, for reasons unanounced to myself, decided the fairytale was over. She took my children, left me, filed a restraining order and set a divorce in motion.

Since that day, we have had our up's & down's. One day she will comfort me and lay with me, ending the night in a romantic love-making session. The next, she will be cross, hurtful and ignorant to anything other than her own imediate needs.

Over those 8 glorious years, I have forgiven her many times for cheating, lying, deceiving & in many other ways, hurting me. Reguardless of her infidelities, I never once treated her different on a grand scale. Always supporting her every move and helping her through her hardest of times.

I dedicated my life to making our family what she had always drempt of and put any of my wishes on the back burner until I was sure she was completely happy.

Nearly 4 days ago now, we came to the date of our divorce. She imediately (the next night), slept with a man she had been chasing since... guess when... August of 2008.

Meggan, I could go on for days about the mistakes you've made in your life as of late. I really could. Honestly, it's not worth it. But when you figure out that the "I'm not ready" line is a common one used to get away from a clingy woman after the man has already got what he wants, or figures out he's not going to get it in a timely fashion, I won't be waiting for you. Not again... not this time. One day you will remember what we had and hate yourself for letting go of it.

Me? I have to live with my choices every day. And while I was always loyal to you and was always honest with you, you truely didn't deserve me to begin with. I have no regrets. You will always hold a place in my heart that is very dear to me, but you will never hurt me again.

For now, I'm sure all of this means very little to you, as there's too many "hot guys" to have sex with for you to waste any time having any serious thoughts about life, lasting relationships or true love, but god willing, you will understand and feel the pain you have given me one day.

I'm feeling a change comming. For years, I have had women question me about my satisfaction in my marriage & offer an alternative. Some of them I have actually cared for or had somewhat of a bond with, yet I always remained true to my wife. In short, I've never had any problems attracting women. Maybe now is time to explore lifes other options. I've threatened it before in hopes of a change in heart on her behalf, but hey... she's proven again and again that she's not interested. So to all the girls that have watched this situation and wondered, wonder no longer. I AM single. Not to say it's time to whore it up, but I am one person again. I am sick with sorrow, and may not want to jump into any relationships, but I am open to moving on... once and for all.
~Keith Earl Marsh

No comments: