Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And theeeeen...

It's official. As of about 2:30PM Today, I'm divorced. I guess I wasn't expecting it to go so quickly. Basicly the judge asked Meggan a few questions, understood that I didn't agree to the divorce, but decided not to ask me why and declaired us officially divorced. End of story.

Just for the record, I gave her the best 8 years of marriage any woman could have ever hoped for. Our marriage was pretty much story-book'esque untill she just snapped one day. She's changed her reason so many times that I'm not sure she even knows why this happened anymore, but I guess it doesn't matter. She will openly admitt (to me anyways) that I was always good to her and treated her like a princess. However, when it comes to other men, she plays the "Oh he was so mean to me, so pitty me and maybe I can get laid" card. I pretty much saw that much comming because when we got together I heard so many horror stories about her past relationships. Basicly the same exact things that are now coming out of her mouth about me.

I wish I could just pick up and move on, but I love my children and that will always tie me to Meggan in one way or another. It's going to take some time to get my head back on straight and continue MY life.

I feel like after today I can safely say I'm not IN love with her after how cold she's been through all of this, but I do still love her... as anyone would love the mother of their children and life partner of several years. You don't just throw people away... at least, I don't... she might if she had the chance. There's already several other men that she's all goofy about, so whatever. It's the same 'stalk & rape' type of shit that she pulled on me when she met me. Whoever she doesn't scare away with that will I'm sure end up knowing how she can be and I feel bad for them... and her. Why her? Because the way I see it, she'll never be able to settle down with someone with the intent or ability to keep a healthy relationship.

That said, I don't wish her anything she doesn't deserve. I ment no hate or bad will in anything I've said. Some may hate my honesty, some may pitty me, some may not care either way. I'm not looking for opinions or pitty or support, I'm simply outing my inner pains.

~KM

No comments: