Sunday, November 9, 2008

Me and my soulmate.

Meggan asked me to leave her and let her have time to think about everything, so I left with a good friend and got out of town. I left while she was at work so that it wouldn’t be so hard on me to go.

When she got home from work, she got ahold of me on yahoo and on myspace and we talked. She was really confused about everything, but by the end of our talking, she asked me to come live with her because she couldn’t stand me being where I was and not with her. She told me she’d secretly hoped I would still be there when she got home from work.

SO... I came back to her... a 2 hour drive.... at 4am. What is love? Is that it? If not... wow. I caused someone some hurt with that one, but I can’t leave my baby like this:

I don’t know what to think right now, but I believe we’ve come to agree that we WILL be together again, but we need to work on some things and she still needs time to think everything over. We snuggle up every night and it feels good and feels right and I believe she will bring our family back together soon.

I really felt that she wanted me to leave or else I never would have. I believe the only way to go from here is up and we’ll slowly progress back to our loving relationship.

Maybe I’m wrong, but does anybody know another man that would have put up with everything I’ve been through and still be with their woman? I gues maybe I’ve decided I’m actually worth something. I want to be with Meggan. She’s my soulmate and my first and only true love. I’m sorry to anyone who has tried to have a relationship with me thinking I could love them the same as I love her, but I never can. She is my heart & soul and always will be no matter what. If she came home tonight and shot me in the face, stabbed me in the back and poisoned my drink, I’d still love her unconditionally. I just hope she realizes it before I have to settle for a 2nd rate life somewhere else. I fel like I deserve to be happy, and for whatever reason, that means being with her for life, death and beyond. It’s her choice. I’m a fool for her.

Forever,
~KM

No comments: