Thursday, November 13, 2008

I gues now, after everything that's happened, Meggan has decided we're not going to work things out and that my time here is rather limited. Aftereverything I've done, her crying for me to come back, she just can't appriciate me. I gues everything happens for a reason. I still won't give up on her. I'm her soulmate and her husban. I wish she would understand what she's doing, not only to me and the girls, but to herself. I guess things could change, but I don't know.

As I said though, I refuse to give up on her. We're still best friends and we still like to be around eachothe most of the time I think. She's just too confused. I'd love to be able to help her think clearly for a day, but nothing I've tried is working. We had several REALLY good days together, then she just decided we weren't happy.

It's all up in the air for now, but I gues I'm just job hunting for now to try to get back out on my own. Might take a bit of time, and I hope she can be understanding of that, but right now, I'm making it top priority to give her the things she needs in life (other than myself) and move out of her way.

Leigh, if you read this, none of it is ment to upset you or sound rude. Just the bare facts for now. I hope everything is okay for/with you.

I Love You,
~KM
2003-2009

No comments: