Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yeah...

I don't know how motivated I am to type lately... obviously not much, as it's been quiet on this page for a minute. I guess the less I'm here typing, the more time I'm spending with my wife and kids. Things are going good lately, alot of kissing and cudling lately... occasionally a booty call, but more importantly, a feeling of self-worth and some sense of love returning.

Some folks I know from a mesage board I frequent were concerned that I hadn't been around in a while, and so I responded with a quick post which I will re-post here to avoid having to re-type the same things. My post there read as follows:

I'm 'alive' I guess.

Been spending alot of time with my wife lately. We're doing good, but she's still set on divorce, or so she says. I dunno, sometimes she acts like nothing ever happened and we're fine, but when I start to think things are okay, she drops one of those "Maybe some day, but not now" bombs on my head and I ride the rollercoaster some more.

I guess it's more good times than bad right now, but I'm still depressed.

As far as Socom goes, shit's dope. I haven't been on a whole lot since we started spending our time together again, but I love that fuckin game. Resurrected my clan from S3 (Elite Delta, [ELT]) and runnin with about an 8 man group. Set up a Squad and a Doubles on GameBattles, but haven't got too far with that so far. Played 2 Doubles with my partner and we lost both, so we're in need of some touching up, but we'll get there.Just too busy trying to put my life back together right now and bring my wife back to reality.

Today is our 5th wedding anniverary.

Tomorrow we're going to Hallowicked to blow off some steam and have fun (not that ICP is my idea of fun, but she wanted to go, so I got her tickets).

Pretty much trying to get her to let me move back in on a more perm. level so I can work on getting a foundation to build on as far as employment and mental stability. Maybe that's ass backwards, but fuck off, I'm a mesed up individual.

Thanks for the kind words everybody,
~KM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well Im glad things are going good as of right now keith. Keep going on the right path and good luck to you and your family